ROUND 5: BIBLE VERSES FOR SEPTEMBER 2017
1. Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
2. Jeremiah 1:5 I knew you, before you were born
3. Psalm 94:19 your consolations cheer my soul.
4. 1 John 3:18 Let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth.
5. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Never Stop Praying
6. Colossians 1:16 In him all things were created
7. Galatians 6:9 let's not get tired of doing what is good
8. John 10:10 I have come that they may have life
9. Jeremiah 32:17 Nothing is too hard for you
10. 2 Corinthians 3:17 where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
11. Psalm 107:9 he satisfies the longing soul
12. Psalm 147:3 He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
13. Psalm 3:3 You are a shield around me
14. Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you
15. Nehemiah 8:10 the joy of the Lord is your strength
16. Philippians 4:19 God will meet all your needs.
17. 2 Chronicles 20:15 the battle is not yours, but God's.
18. Genesis 35:3 He has been with me wherever I have gone.
19. John 14:1 Don't let your heart be troubled.
20. 1 Timothy 4:12 Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers
21. Isaiah 46:4 I made you, and I will care for you.
22. Psalm 139:5 You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.
23. Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace whose minds are steadfast
24. Exodus 15:26 I am the LORD who heals you
25. 1 Chronicles 29:12 In your hand are power and might
26. Psalm 103:8 The Lord is merciful and gracious
27. Psalm 90:17 Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us
28. Psalm 92:5 How great are your works
29. Joshua 24:15 But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
30. Philippians 4:8 Whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely... think on these things
(official start of Round 5: 1st September 2017) in any style you enjoy.
This project was initiated by Stefan Kunz, who asked his fellow Instagram artists, such as: Andrea Howey, Melissa Smith, Eva Winters and Cibu George to start a challenge. Now we have 30 artists who have contributed to round 4 with a bible verse, devotional and a lettering piece for everyday.
And together with the help of countless volunteer translators and proofreaders we were able to translate the bible reading plan into 10 different languages.
There are over 1000 artists participating every round, reaching over 1.5 Million people on Social Media.
Thank you for your help and support.