(official start of Round 4: 1st March 2017) in any style you enjoy.
This project was initiated by Stefan Kunz, who asked his fellow Instagram artists, such as: Andrea Howey, Melissa Smith, Eva Winters and Cibu George to start a challenge. Now we have 30 artists who have contributed to round 4 with a bible verse, devotional and a lettering piece for everyday.
And together with the help of countless volunteer translators and proofreaders we were able to translate the bible reading plan into 10 different languages.
There are over 1000 artists participating every round, reaching over 1.5 Million people on Social Media.
Thank you for your help and support.
ROUND 4: BIBLE VERSES FOR MARCH 2017
We are happy to announce that for round 4 of the 30daysofbiblelettering challenge we have created a reading plan in order to help you do more awesomeness.
YouVersion PLAN: Round 4
1. Romans 5:3 Suffering produces endurance
2. Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted
3. Romans 4:17 The God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not
4. Ephesians 5:1-2 Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant.
He didn't love in order to get something from us, but to give everything of himself to us.
5. Psalm 56:4 I trust in God, so why should I be afraid?
6. Hebrews 7:20-22 God gave his word; He won't take it back
7. Colossians 1:10 Walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to him:
bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God.
8. 2 Corinthians 12:9 For my power is made perfect in weakness
9. Ezekiel 37:5 Look! I am going to breathe into you and make you live again!
10. 1 Peter 5:5-7 Clothe yourself with humility
11. John 15:4 Abide in Me
12. Psalm 46:5 Despite the turmoil everywhere. He will not delay his help
13. Psalm 119:130 The unfolding of Your Words gives light
14. Psalms 23:1-6 Surely, your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life
15. Psalms 119:105 Your word is a lamp to guide my feet
16. Isaiah 46:9 Remember the things I have done in the past
17. Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer
18. Matthew 11:29-30 My burden is light
19. 1 Corinthians 13:13 Faith, hope and love
20. John 10:11 I am the Good Shepherd; the Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep
21. Hebrews 5:8-9 He learned obedience from the things which He suffered
22. Revelation 21:4 And death shall be no more
23. Psalm 51:12 Restore to me the joy of your salvation
24. John 3:30 He must become greater, I must become less
25. John 9:3 That the works of God might be displayed in him
26. Psalm 13:5 But I trust in your unfailing love
27. Isaiah 55:6 Seek the Lord while He may be found, call on him while he is near
28. Psalm 16:8-9 Dwell in hope
29. 1 Peter 2:9 You are Chosen
30. Psalm 23:1 The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want